Sunday, March 15, 2009

As a birthday treat mum looked after the kids last night and Big Jay and I went to a Gold Class* session of He's Just Not That Into You. Just the cinema experience was wonderful: comfy recliner armchairs; nachos and a giant Coke in a chilled glass brought to our little table by a polite waiter. Heaven. Better still we were lucky enough to share the cinema with a group of quiet, well behaved patrons who were there to actually watch a movie and not make mobile phone calls, chat to their friend and/or rustle wrappers and/or cough constantly.

The movie itself was average. Reasonable bit of entertainment but without anything much to make it memorable.

The best thing about it was Ginnifer Goodwin. I have to admit to having a good, old-fashioned girl crush on her. She is too cute for human comprehension. She first caught my attention in Big Love and she is even more adorable in HJNTIY.

Now what are my chances of seeing Confessions of a Shopaholic while it's still at the cinema?

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

Dunno - CoaS got no stars in The Age review on the weekend!

Jules said...

I really want to see it - I love our Isla - come on over!