Thursday, July 08, 2010

Why the only thing we'll leave our children is the mortgage

How is one supposed to save, or even live within one's means, when every email brings a temptation?

At the end of the month we're going to see Stephen Fry.

Two weeks after that KEVIN SMITH. Yes, I have to say it in capitals because it's fucking KEVIN SMITH. KEVIN SMITH. KEVIN SMITH.

Talking. Live. In front of me. In the same room. I'm not dealing with it very well.

Then we have tickets for A Day on the Green in December featuring Blondie and The Pretenders.

I think there are other things in between but I'm too lazy to go have a look in the ticket drawer.

There is more to come. The rumours of Robbie Williams, Kiss, Pink touring are just the start.

Make it stop. Or hide my credit card.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

you musn't go to see Robbie without ME!!!