Saturday, March 05, 2011

I continue to be mad as hell...

For those missing my man made climate change is bollocks rants (I know there is at least one of you) here is an update from my favourite climate change is bollocks blog.

I had been hoping Australia may be cooling down on this shit because the rhetoric had been wound down prior to the last Federal election but obviously that had been wishful thinking. I knew deep down that it was just the lull before the storm... and believe me there's a storm brewing right now.

I've never been much of a marcher, only that one anti-nuclear march when I was 14 or 15, before I grew a brain, but I'm ready to march now. This may not be Lybia but I feel like a little bit of civil disobedience. Hand me a rocket launcher and point me towards Canberra (if you're reading this, ASIO agents, I'm almost totally joking).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember for a good Molotov you need to mix the fuel with oil, the oil makes it stick and burn for longer.

i love you ASIO

Carolyn said...

Great site, you're link! Gia's adored ted is a polar bear, and she saw the footage of the 'poor' polar bear swimming into viewer perceived tepid termination. Great to see a genuine antidote.

Fiona said...

Ah, yes, I remember that march. "1,2,3,4, we don't want you f-ing war! Ah, those were the days where ignorance ( or immaturity in our case)was bliss!