Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not a lot to report really. It's Thursday afternoon, it's raining, raining, raining. I know I'm a totally ungrateful wretch but after a full week of rain (which we so badly need) I'm over it. I crave a glimpse of blue sky to lift my spirits.

I'm feeling a little low. Don't know why really. Is it the never ending adoption wait that's doing my head in? Possibly. Is it the super annoying client who is refusing to pay and therefore causing me a headache? Good chance! Is it that the three new "intruders" on Big Brother are as stupid and insipid as all the other no-hoper dropkicks who are already residing in the BB household? I'm prepared to put money on it!

Why is my life so meaningless and shallow? Listen to the echoing silence....

Note to self... When you are finished with adoptions (i.e. when our family is complete) and there is little chance of ever crossing paths with the useless beaurocrats who populate the adoption world use this Blog to express how you really feel about the state of Adoption, especially ICA, in Australia. Today is one of those days when my blood boils as I think about the millions of children around the world (including here in Australia) who need to grow up in a loving family (but can't through no fault of their own), and of all the families who want to give some of these children a loving home and a rich family life and of all those beaurocrats who make it their business to screw things up...

Deep breaths ... in... out ... in... out...

Hopefully a better state of mind tomorrow.

No comments: