Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is probably a first, and last. I don't usually promote exercise products (not without a lucrative product placement fee... and I'm still waiting for a call from my agent on that one) on this blog.

Anyway, I've been desperate to get onto some sort of regular exercise program. I need to lose a few kgs FAST (well, before my 40th). After a few false starts I spent a total of $35 at Big W on two DVD sets - The Firm Sculpting Ball Workout (with ball) and The Firm Fat-Burning Cardio Toning (with Resistance Cords).

Like Big Kev, I'm excited. This is the sort of exercise I enjoy. It's easy-ish, I can feel it working muscles I generally haven't used for many years and I can do it in my bedroom early in the morning without worrying about rain, dark or any other potential excuses which used to prevent me from exercising.

[envisage me all made up and presenting on the Kerrie-Anne show on a weekday morning] So ladies... if you need to tone up and look great for summer why not try... It worked for me!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Really? Wow! This is exactly what I need to hear. So they are both toning or do you work up a sweat? Tell us more!