Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're off to the Hunter Valley on Friday night (after Will's appearance in the much anticpated DanceFever competition) for an adult only weekend featuring a massage on Saturday morning, a leisurely lunch on Saturday afternoon and an evening of John Mellencamp under the stars. I'm not sure, but I think it doesn't get much better than that. (Unless possibly Robbie Williams was doing the massage in the nude and lunch was being personally prepared by Gordon Ramsay sans alleged mistress.)

Last week was stressful for various reasons and now we're sick. So hopefully our health with be regained shortly and we'll have a fabulous weekend to look forward to.

2 comments:

domesticgoddess said...

Should RW ever turn up naked at said massage, please feel free to call me (better put me on speed dial).I'll be there quicker than you can say "let me entertain you"

Kath Lockett said...

Hope you have a great weekend and have a drink (or several) for us. Please.