Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Almost forgot... the G20 protester fuckers! Honestly, those people (and I use the term loosely) are a total waste of oxygen.

I feel sorry for the poor coppers who have to deal with sub-human morons. Give me a water canon and/or a truncheon, I'll have a go at them. It blows my mind that my tax dollars are going to pay for police to "battle" with these feral scum. I'm willing to bet at least 9 out of 10 of these goons don't even know what they're protesting about and the odd one that has any clue wouldn't be able to string a coherent sentence together as to how throwing rubbish bins at police is going to help the poverty stricken folk of this world.

They are all just bused in wholesale from Nimbin or whereever these filthy cretins reside. Either that or their parents drop them off in the city en route from their middle class suburban homes to their middle class city jobs.

I particularly enjoyed the work of the "white brigade" this year, you know the brave fighters for truth and human rights who are so proud of themselves they cover up their faces.

I'm not sure what legal recourse society has against these vermin but I think if they were to be punished it would be much wiser to actually send them to Africa to do some REAL work in aid of the starving masses as opposed to sticking them in jail or getting them to do some piss-poor excuse for "community work". I'm fairly confident a real day's work may kill them but I'm personally willing to let them take the risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just encountered you blog. I do not like to leave messages normally on blogs but I have felt driven to leave a message on yours. Because I went back and read you blog. You are an extremely interesting and talking woman. So many facets to your life. You work in communications. You work with people all the time. You have two children who look like beautiful children. I feel that after reading your blog that you could be my friend. I too would like to see dead all the people who go on and on about the global warming. I also would those global and anti war people to be bussed into a place where they coud be killed too. Perhaps between the 2 of us we could arrange;) Another thing I love truly is your joy on and over television. Your shows are my shows. Exactly. It is amazing for me to have found you. Sorry if I sound like stranger. I am just figuring this whole thing out.

To you, with the thanks of a thousand.

"Among those who stand, do not sit; among those who sit, do not stand. Among those who laugh,do not weep; among those who weep, do not laugh."