Monday, April 23, 2007

A brief Big Brother 07 wrap up to kick things off. Oh THE JOY!

As of this evening I have to say I'm fairly impressed with the little twists and turns BB has introduced. The White Room. Mr X. The Relationship Couple. Nothing mind blowing but with some potential. I'm especially intrigued by where the Mr X thing may go. I live in hope.

In alphabetical order:

Aleisha: Blonde, dumb, potentially cute. No opinion right now.

Andrew: Firefighter, seems nice/cute, relationship with Simone Warne aka Hayley very disappointing.

Bodie: Idiot. Me no like.

Emma: Invisible so far. No opinion.

Hayley: aka Simone Warne (the resemblence is scary). Shitting me from minute one.

Jamie: Love him, love him. Please don't end up being a needy, clingy loser.

Joel: Funny, so far so good. Potential for annoying me above average. Time will tell.

Kate: Flatlining. Ugly make up, ugly clothes, no obvious personality.

Rebecca: Hmmm, she looks amazingly like Heather (Dooce) and is a Mormon (like Heather was). Spooky. Was terrifingly bubbly and enthusiastic on night one (Twister? no thanks). However I'm growing to like her more and more.

Susannah: Newby. Just voted in on night 2. Kinda cute but potential for shitting me quite high.

Thomas: Tall (I like). Cute (but not my style). Real estate agent (Yikes!). No strong opinion yet.

TJ: Hmmm. Don't feel anything right now.

Travis: Thumbs up so far. He seems like a combination of Jamie (BB06) and Paul (from a couple of years back) but with all the shit removed. Very Oz. I'm finding him very likeable so far.

Zoran: Another newby, just came in tonight. Seems nice enough.

Billy: aka Mr X. Something likeable about him. He's Hayley's ex and has been flown in from Canada for the occasion. His job is to stir things up with her and Andrew. Don't know what will happen there but I kind of like him for himself.

There is a definite and overwhelming excess of BLONDES. Really, almost more blondeness than I can sensibly tolerate.

Then there's the whole White Room thing. Interesting but I hate everyone in there except possibly Demet (pronounced Demi?). She is a belly dancer and seems a little interesting (which isn't hard next to the other three cardboard cut outs she is up against).

More pithy BB analysis soon. [Hey it's my blog, I can call it pithy if I like. You can call it pathetic, that's your prerogative.]

2 comments:

Laurie Ruettimann said...

I've never seen an episode of the US version! Can you believe it?

deepkickgirl said...

Oh, CG! You don't know the monotonous nonsense you are missing.