Monday, June 11, 2007

Ding Dong The Witch Is DEAD!! Whooppee. Well, she may not be dead but she's been evicted and that's the Big Brother equivalent.

Emma has been evicted and all is well in my BB universe.

The cherry(ies) on last night's cake were the two new intruders - Michelle (the pint-sized female equivalent of Travis) and Zach (the campest camp camper you're ever likely to see - he makes corsets for a living and wore one underneath his spiffy white suit, all of which he sewed with his own fair hands). [ I loved last year's camp offering Rob. I so wished (and continue to wish) that he was my gay boyfriend.]

Oh Joy! Bring on the new BB dynamics - now that the evil witch is gone I'm hoping for something bigger and better in there - and hoping that my hoping is not in vain but fearing (going by many years of past experience) that it is.

No comments: