Tuesday, June 26, 2007

OK, I think we're moving to the third floor. Same building. Same apartment (tiny bit smaller). Same everything just a bit higher, vertically speaking.

Hoping to hear back from the agent today with a definite YES.

This real estate stuff is driving me nuts and we've only been doing it for a few days. I am so NOT a wheeler and dealer. I hate this shit. I just want things to be black and white, yes or no.

In other news our house is a complete train wreck as we prepare it for sale. The front rooms were painted yesterday and as such furniture is piled hapahazardly all over the house, books and nick nacks are in a state of chaos, some packed and stored in our newly rented self storage space, others in boxes ready for Saturday's garage sale.

I don't want to paint too detailed a picture, it's too bloody depressing. I am just hoping all goes to plan and we'll be looking back upon all this anxiety and mess with a giggle in about 3 months time.

No comments: