Friday, January 23, 2009

So I know you've all been waiting with baited breath... so I won't keep you in suspense any longer.

I had the endoscopy this afternoon... have I mentioned how much I love a general anaesthetic? or at least the junior version, the sedation? Oh what I wouldn't do for someone to turn up every evening and give me a shot of that magic stuff.

But I digress. All is well. In fact the doctor found absolutely no sign of an ulcer or oesophegitis. The only thing he noticed was a possible tiny, eency weency gall stone on my ultrasound scan but said there is no way that would have caused the pain I had experienced (and that is nothing to worry about at the moment).

After all that there is nothing really wrong with me (well, apart from the obvious psychiatric problems you are all familar with). I am putting this whole episode down to a serious case of overeating during the silly season. And possibly a tiny bit of subliminal stress.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Good to hear - and maybe some rather interesting 'internal photos' you can stick in your album.