Saturday, September 18, 2010

I love the city
















































The Dude and I (and the giant spider in the background).












































The giant egg in the giant bird's nest (love it!)







































The Hipstomatic doing cool things to this pic of Big Jay, Missy Moo and the gorgeousness which is Sydney Harbour (that's Luna Park in the background) .






































Can you take a bad photo of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge? Every angle is magic.




So Big Jay's stepmum and her new partner came over from Perth and we took them for a Big Sydney Day Out. One of my favourite things to do. (If you're coming to Sydney and want a gushing tour guide you know who to call.)


It was a stunning Spring day. Sunny, 20 degrees, light breeze. A perfect day for enjoying the beauty of Sydney Harbour and the hard walking that involves. Loved every minute.



So tonight I am tired and my feet ache but I am full of love for my city. I know I am a super dag but I just can't help loving Sydney with all of my black twisted heart. Not only is it stunningly beautiful but it is full of little surprises and wonderful treats. I am so very lucky to call Sydney home.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Now you REALLY look like your Mum...like even more than you did already!! Great colour match too. You look gorgeous!

Kath Lockett said...

I'm with Fiona - you look scrummy!

And Sydney is utterly fantastic and you are the best tour guides!