Monday, January 15, 2007

Tonight sees the official start of something which has been brewing for some time. The start of what may become the greatest sibling scriptwriting team since the Coen brothers... or possibly the Farrelly brothers...? JB and I are finally getting our shit together and sitting down for a proper writing session to kick off what will undoubtedly be the first step on our road to fame and untold riches.

Well, we're going to sit down with my laptop, after the kids are in bed, and we're going to see if we can work together (without yelling, screaming and/or coming to blows) in an effort to write a script. I think we'll be working on the riches to rags Muriel's Wedding-style story I've had floating around in all that vacant space between my ears.

Stay tuned, invitations to the Oscars' afterparty will be mailed shortly.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Go For It - may I be part of your Entourage?