Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The evil twin has been removed. I have the pictures to prove it. The ovary it was attached to is also gone. I don't mind. My reproductive organs have played no role in my becoming a parent so "good ridence", I say. According to doc the cyst did have hair (gross) but I wasn't allowed to keep it in a glass to jar to scare the children as it has been sent off to pathology for testing. Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

It's Tuesday afternoon and I'm still feeling quite sore. I'm trying to soldier on but I feel like I've been stapled in my lower tummy and I can't quite stand up straight.

The way I feel right now I'm in no hurry to have the hysterectomy. Maybe I'll put it off till next year. I'll see the doc next week and see what he says.

1 comment:

Laurie Ruettimann said...

I'm glad you made it through with your sense of humor. Gosh, a hairy ovary would've made a nice Christmas Card picture.