Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A few Big Brother thoughts...

Michael. He just shits me. OK, I feel for him (somewhat) being trapped into being BB's "Insider" but really he's just a schmuck. He carries on like a first class doofus. And the whole "Rueben" story... come on, give me a break! It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight when his "secret is revealed".

Katie. I hated her on sight but I think she will be popular with the general audience because she has that "folks are dumb where I come from" appeal. She is a classic Barbie beach girl and comes across as a total airhead but also "sweet" (in a way which sometimes appeals to me but generally shits me). Her "romance" with fellow nuclear physicist Jamie is just a car accident in slow motion. Not only is it fully cringe-making but it fully underlines her sad, little-girl insecurities.

Jamie. Like, you know, he's just really big hearted and shit. What is that guy about? That rag he wears on his head is just so damn ugly, which juxtaposes nicely with the fact that he thinks of himself as being so hot (anyone got a mirror, dude?). Currently he is coming across as being emotionally on a higher level than most of the other male life forms in the house but that's not hard, considering the others appear to be lower than pregnant snails (to use that quaint expression very popular with my 5th class contemporaries in 1978).

Gaelen. What the...? I call him Clarence-the-Lion-eyes-boy. He has these weird feline blue eyes which are almost crossed or something, bizarre. Typical surfie dude, brainless turd.

David. Don't know. At first I thought he was the nice, sensitive gay boy but now he's just the boring, sad, whinging gay boy. It will be interesting/fun to see how his atypical gay farm boy persona will come up against the gay intruder boy coming on tonight. This guy looks like the love child of Bobby Trendy and Liza Minelli, all arched eyebrows and whiplash tongue.

Dino, John, Ashley. Just typical crass dudes. No redeeming features that I have discovered yet. Yuck!

Camilla, Anna, Krystal, Claire. Generally annoying. Not a brain cell amongst them, except possibly Claire. Hard to seperate the wheat from the chaff with these bimbettes. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

I hope it comes back to the US.

Hey - do me a favor - drop me an email please - need to tell you something offline.