Sunday, May 07, 2006

(I'm returning to finish this post on Friday morning, after starting it on Sunday afternoon - FYI)

The Swans won again this afternoon, against Brisbane. Oh, happy, happy, joy, joy! I hate the Brisbane Lions, well, let's rephrase that. I hate Jason Akermanis. He's a turd, whichever way you look at it. That stupid, stupid bleached blond hair and half-wit beard thingy, the smart-arse attitude. He just shits me - OK! To put the cherry on the already heavily iced cake he hit my beloved Jared Crouch in today's game. That's just not on Akers, you demented little toad.


He doesn't deserve a bigger picture.
He only deserves boos and hisses and
a good kick up the backside.


I spent the entire game yelling and pointing at the TV screen: "There, did you see that. I've always know he was a dick, but did you SEE THAT??!!"

I mean he really outdid himself today.

Friday update: There is talk Akers may be coming to Sydney next year. I won't stand for it! My membership money must count for something. I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down as sick rumours such as these do circulate once in a while and eventually prove to be fruitless. However I am prepared to march on Swans' headquarters with witty plackards and write stern letters if required.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Aw come on DK girl - If Akers upped sticks (or downed sticks, considering the geography) like Wankery Carey at Adelaide, it was sort of like unpeeling a bandaid when he transferred - horrible, but still hard not to keep watching....