Thursday, July 19, 2007

Have just returned from my first Pilates class. It's my first step towards improving my back and stomach muscles so that I have some protection from what is likely to be a recurring back problem.

I have discovered I have NO stomach or back muscles, I am a large quantity of jelly in human form. This would probably add to my back pain issues.

The class was really good though. Each excercise only lasted a brief time so I never got to a point where I wanted to scream or cry (well, almost). All I know is it's going to take me some considerable amount of time to feel like this blubber is coming anywhere near resembling muscle tone. Oh well, one baby step at a time.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Since conversation boils down to "read my blog" I will reply with "read my comments". Which are:

I'm so happy for you for doing it. Pilates starts to work ridiculously quickly so you will see results in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!