Sunday, July 08, 2007

We had our first open house yesterday. We were finishing yum cha at East Ocean when the agent called to report we had 16 groups through the house (sounds like an impressive number to me) and that 4 or 5 people had asked for the contract (again, possibly impressive?).

On Friday while we were enjoying the dubious pleasures of Scenic World in the Blue Mountains with our friends from Perth the agent called to say a family had been through the house (prior to the open house) and had spent 40 minutes and liked it very much but were worried the back yard was too small (not much we can do about that issue).

I am feeling positive yet uncertain at the same time. This real estate business is nerve wrecking stuff. I guess all the numbers and all the talk doesn't count for much. All I can say is "Show me the money!".

Please let someone want to buy it sooner rather than later.

No comments: