Sunday, May 25, 2008

I keep forgetting to mention how much I love the Big Brother: Big Mouth show with Tony Squires and Rebecca Wilson which screens on Monday nights. It's funny and smart and I think they are trying to talk to people like me (i.e. old folks who watch the show and who should really know better but just want to have a giggle about it). Anyway, I really enjoy it which is why I make an effort to stay up until 9:30 PM (that's right, it's not a mis-print) to watch it. Which means I don't get to bed until after 10:30 pm, sometimes almost 11 - can you believe it??!!

This year it's the best thing about Big Brother. The housemates shit me, as usual. There's hardly anyone in there upon whom I would spit should they be on fire. I don't think Kyle and Jackie O are doing anything great as the eviction hosts on Sunday nights. In fact they are just their insipid best. Kyle is so not controversial, especially face to face, when he always backs down and back-peddles in a major way. He's about as shocking as a cup of tea and a nice biscuit.

Even Friday Night Live, which I still love and look forward to for my major Friday night veg out, has lost something now that the "prize" is so shithouse. Gee, pizza in the "Strategy Room" - woo-bloody-hoo! What strategy? What "prize"? Come on Big Brother, it's too piss weak even for Piss Weak World.

No comments: