Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Things are much better on the kinder front. Either I'm getting used to the chaos or things are actually improving. Either way life is better.

Will is slowly returning to his usual happy, co-operative, loving self. Marianna continues to be a marvel of babyhood.

She said her first word on Saturday (for my sister J, of course): BABY. As I explained to her that is not a useful word and MUM would have been a much wiser choice (as in "Mum, get me a drink", "Mum, buy me that Bratz doll", "Mum, you're such a dag"... you get the idea). She doesn't seem to care and repeats BABY on a semi-regular basis.

She is also getting around like a maniac. She climbed the stairs - all the way to the top - on her own (I was right behind her of course) at the office yesterday. I love watching her and Will crawl madly around the house playing here and there. She loves to play with his Matchbox cars. There is a wonderful joy in their relationship which I truly hope last throughout their lives.








No comments: