Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a quick note to say this will be my last one before I post (hopefully) from London.

Tomorrow is Marianna's birthday party which will keep my occupied and then exhausted.

Sunday morning I'll pack before heading to the airport around noon. Mum and I fly out at 2:35pm on a Virgin Altantic flight bound for London via Bangkok.

We arrive in London at some horrific hour (about 6:00 am) on Monday (London time) morning. If we're not too wrecked we'll spend the day in the city, meeting up with Jules for lunch and then all of us heading to the Airport Novotel for dinner and an early night before our flight to Odessa, via Vienna, very early Tuesday morning.

I will keep posting here because I am too damned lazy to set up a new travel blog and I don't want to use the old one I set up for the Colombia trip.

See ya!

2 comments:

La Viajera Insaciable said...

Hope you have an AWESOME trip! I'm sure you'll miss the kiddos, but DO enjoy your adult time! I look forward to hearing about your travels.

Kath Lockett said...

Bon voyage!