Monday, May 18, 2009

So it's two weeks until the BIG TRIP. I'm getting excited now. I'm too busy day to day to think about it that much but once in a while it sneaks up on me and I think "WOW, I'm going overseas by myself in [now less than] TWO WEEKS! Holy Shit!". I think it's the by myself part which is most exciting and most frightening.

The thought of sitting on a plane with only adult company and only having to worry about my own meal and my own toileting needs and being able to choose and watch an entire movie (or two) of my own choosing is enough to blow my mind. But I also know that I'm going to miss by babies and Big Jay so much. Absence makes the heart grown fonder and all that, it's SO true.

It's going to be an adventure and I can't wait to see my gorgeous sister and spend some quality time with my mum and see for myself the place I was born. Did I mention eat at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant and see a play with some famous people in it (whose names escape me right now - help me out JB) in London?

I'm not sure if I'll set up a seperate blog or just keep blogging here so stay tuned for that tantalising bit of non-information. I fly out on Sunday 31 May.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Ian McKellan.

Patrick Stewart.

Simon Callow (not Cowell).

YAY!

Kath Lockett said...

You MUST blog about it. You must.

...plus put in a photo of your pistacchio suede jacket!