Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last week I found a website which sells t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc.

I wanted to buy the t-shirts which state:

CLIMATE CHANGE HERETIC

and

SANTA CLAUSE
EASTER BUNNY
TOOTH FAIRY
GLOBAL WARMING

But they were expensive and I'm too old and chunky to wear band-style t's these days.

So I thought about getting the stickers instead but realised some feral hippy type would probably vandalise my poor car for daring to voice dissent. They don't take kindly when you point out the emperor is sans clothing.

I will probably order myself a mug. At least the people I work with all know exactly how naked the poor old emperor really is.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Just don't wear it in front of Love Chunks. He's very passionate about the issue and regularly spars with Andrew Bolt....