Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Event:CocoRosie
Select Venue:The Factory Theatre
Select Date:Sat 08 Mar 2008 8:00PM
I'm not sure how to hide my excitement. I know my dear sister will be mortified that she is so far away and not able to share the musical wonderment which is CocoRosie.

To quote from the Ticketek blurb:

"CocoRosie are truly an act that defy categorization - part folk, part opera, part gospel, part blues, part pop, part hip hop, part electronic, all blended together with a healthy dose of fantasy... [to create the sort of aural pollution you would gladly cut off your own ears to avoid]."

Holy mother of god, are there really enough tone deaf psycopaths in Sydney to warrant the return of these music murderers?

3 comments:

Jules said...

I'm devastated. Maybe you should treat yourself for your birthday?

deepkickgirl said...

Or maybe I could drop a brick on my toe... same pain, less money.

Kath Lockett said...

Crikey! I'm doing a few reviews for the Adelaide Fringe and some of them border on matching CocoRose.....