Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I would have made a good Catholic. I love a bit of a confession. So here's another one:

I am seriously addicted to Girls of the Playboy Mansion. What is wrong with me???!!!

It's gotten to a point where I'm almost afraid to flick through the Foxtel channels in case it's on (and it's on a lot of the time, like on Sunday afternoon when they had a GOTPM MARATHON for god's sake). What's a girl to do?!

As a feminist I don't know how I can stomach the show but I can. It's a love/hate relationship. The girls mesmerise me and the goings on are fascinating in the most inane way you can imagine.

And I have to put it out there. I love Bridgette and Holly but I wish Kendra would spontaneously combust. She shits me in a major way and that laugh... don't get me started.

If anyone knows of a safe cure (which doesn't involve electrotherapy) please let me know. I'm desperate.

5 comments:

Jules said...

We are obsessed with GOTPM too. It's the best. Don't fight it! Bridget is my favourite, but I love Holly too and Kendra is annoying yet hilarious. And how you can not love that old man, Hef. What about his brother!

If you want further addiction, Hogan Knows Best, and The Hills. Trust me.

deepkickgirl said...

Oh, god, JB! I do not need any further addiction/s. I was up till all hours watching a Come Dine With Me marathon. Damn those marathons. I can't stop watching Satisfaction, Dexter, Waking the Dear... the list goes on.

Kath Lockett said...

i can't comment because I'm addicted to Survivor. Still. Enough said.....

Raj Shrestha said...

Oh jesus!Thats enough i dont need any more addiction on it.

Jules said...

Oh yes, Dexter started here last Sunday, so that's super exciting!

And I forgot...Katie and Peter Andre's show is on here too, and it is really good...