Saturday, October 02, 2010

Rocktober

In an effort to be a better blogger (and inspired by my friend Kath, who regularly comes up with a full month of daily blogging under such memorable titles as Snappy September) I have decided to borrow the corniest of all corny terms and make October Rocktober. Over the next 31 days, ladies and gentlemen, I will bore you silly with my favourite songs, including lyrics, YouTube links and, but of course, my comments on why these songs are important to me.

These are in no particular order and will appear in the order they pop into the great empty void I like to call my mind.

You have been warned.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Top idea - Rocktober needs to taken away from the tired old farts who program the same 20 songs from the 1980s on Fogey FM stations!